- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Civil Grand Jury
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Home » S.O. 307a
Access to DDAP to Juvenile Hall 6/21/95
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
IN AND FOR THE CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO
JUVENILE DIVISION DEPARTMENT 29
STANDING ORDER NO. 307A
The Detention Diversion Advocacy Project has established a program, under the supervision of Andrea Shorter, to work with girls who are incarcerated in the San Francisco Juvenile Hall.
It is the order of the Juvenile Court that adults working under the supervision of DDAP be allowed access to juvenile hall in order to implement the girls' program.
It is the further order of the Court that DDAP shall provide to the Director of Juvenile Hall, a list of all employees and/or volunteers who are to be apart of the program.
DONNA J. HITCHENS
Judge of the Superior Court