- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Home » General Info
The San Francisco Superior Court has its operations in four facilities.
The Civic Center Courthouse (CCC) opened in 1998 after damage from the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake forced the Court to relocate from its City Hall location. Civil, Family Law, Probate and some Criminal cases are heard in the CCC, which also is home to the Self-Help Center. Several blocks away, the Polk Street Annex is home to the Community Justice Center.
The Hall of Justice (HOJ) is the location of the Criminal courthouse where the majority of Criminal cases are heard. The Traffic Division also is located at the HOJ.
The Youth Guidance Center handles juvenile matters, including juvenile traffic.
- Find out about this courthouse-based service for parents with business before the Court.
- Consult guidelines for professional conduct for the practice of law in the Court
- Search news releases and publications. Find Camera in the Court request and order forms.