- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Civil Grand Jury
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Dissolution of Marriage/Domestic Partnership
A divorce (also called "dissolution of marriage" or "dissolution of domestic partnership") ends your marriage or domestic partnership. After you get divorced, you will be single, and you can marry or become a domestic partner again. If you get divorced, you can ask the Judge for orders such as child support, spousal support, partner support, custody and visitation, domestic violence restraining orders, division of property, and other orders.
A filing fee will be charged to file a Petition for Dissolution of Marriage/Domestic Partnership. To find the current fee, please see our fee schedule. If you cannot afford the filing fee, you may complete an Application for Waiver of Fees.
More information on Divorce is available here.