Family Law Tentative Ruling Instructions - English
Family Law Tentative Ruling Instructions - Spanish
Family Law Tentative Ruling Instructions - Cantonese
Tentative Rulings — Civil (Non-Family)
Please refer to the notice entitled “Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Court Operations” on the court’s home page for further detailed information.
Videoconference Hearings in Law & Motion and Discovery Departments
Effective Monday, July 6, 2020, the Law & Motion and Discovery Departments will be holding hearings by videoconference using Zoom. Counsel and parties can appear by videoconference, and the public can view and/or listen to hearings, by clicking on the appropriate links below:
If unable to join using the links above, the hearings may be joined by telephone by dialing +1 669 900 6833 and entering the below meeting ID and password.
Meeting ID: 883 1747 5273
Meeting ID: 862 4684 9687
Use the following links to obtain tentative rulings or call (415) 551-4000 and follow the prompts.
- Asbestos Discovery, Department 503
- Asbestos Law & Motion, Department 503
- Asbestos Motion Calendar, Department 503
- Law & Motion/Discovery Department 302
- Real Property Housing Court Motions Department 210
- Real Property Housing Court Motions Department 501
- Family Law Tentative Rulings or call (415) 551-3637 to access Family Law tentative rulings by phone