Substitution of Attorney

substitution of attorney

Self-help services for family law matters and non-family law cases are available for in pro per (representing yourself) Court customers.  You do not have to pay anything to get assistance from the ACCESS Center, but you may need to pay for copies and Court filing fees. The self-help center can only help with certain cases types. Make sure that the type of assistance you seek is within the ACCESS Center’s menu of services before you remove your attorney of record. There may be some complexities to the case you would like to file and an attorney will be better able to help you understand your rights and responsibilities.

frequently asked questions