- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Civil Grand Jury
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
Pay Your Citation Online
The link below is designed to help traffic citation recipients identify and pay citations online. This service is a convenient alternative for the payment of traffic citations received in the City and County of San Francisco.
Using this link, you can:
- Look up the exact amount due.
- Pay a citation by MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card.
Traffic Citations must be received by the Court and entered into the system in order to pay the citation online. Most citations are not received by the Court from the issuing law enforcement agencies for up to 14 days from the date of ticket issuance. Please allow at least three weeks for your ticket to be processed.
To pay your traffic citation online, you must have a valid MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card. A convenience fee of $5.40 will be added and charged to your credit card in addition to your citation fee.
The link below, Pay Your Ticket, will allow you to pay for your citation only. You CANNOT pay the $57 administrative fee for traffic school separately online. If you wish to pay your citation and attend traffic school, visit the Traffic School page.
Notice: This link allows you to pay moving traffic citations only. Parking citations can be paid online by clicking here