- Online Services Pay Fines, Case Lookup...
- Forms & FeesForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Get Help, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Family...
- General Info Local Rules, ADA, Maps...
- Administration Information
- Children's Waiting Rooms
- Community Outreach
- Contact Us
- Court Technology
- Courthouse Directions
- Guidelines-Professional Conduct
- Holiday Schedule
- Human Resources/Employment
- Judicial Assignments
- Local Rules
- Mint Cafe
- News & Media
- Presiding Judge Master Calendar
- Temporary Judge Program
The Human Resources Office is responsible for overseeing the needs of the Court’s Judges and employees. Staff administers programs for Court employees’ pay and benefits; job classifications; recruitment, selection and hiring; labor relations; grievances and labor contract negotiations; employee safety and disability programs; and disciplinary actions and appeals.
Human Resources DirectorFiling Deadline: 9/9/2014
- Certified Court Interpreters Wanted
Final Filing Date: Continuous
Contact information, Hours & Directions
Civic Center Courthouse
400 McAllister St. -- Room 205
San Francisco, CA 94102
Cheryl K. Martin
Human Resources Director
8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.